Thursday, December 1, 2011

The 25 Days of Christmas Countdown...



Yes, I'm doing it.

I'm counting down to Christmas Day when the Big Baby Gender Reveal is planned.  It's a way of distracting myself and having a little fun with it all.

So here goes:  On this first day of the countdown, I have been seriously pondering...

If it's a GIRL...how will Bill and I answer all those "girly" questions?


a) Do our best


b) Advise her to call one of our best girl friends


c) Google it


d) Immediately begin reading Woman: An Intimate Geography by Natalie Angier


or


e) All of the above

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm looking forward to the countdown!

    The answer to your questions is E. In this order:

    D. A. C. B.

    My opinion?

    Educate yourself (D)...we're complicated! :) Then, just do your best (A)! When you're lost, Google it (C)! Most importantly, your little girl can and hopefully will feel comfortable talking to her Dads...even about the girly stuff. And if she's not comfortable, well then you always have option (B).

    You guys will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the count down too! I vote E!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say e AND make sure you have a fantastic godmother around to take some of the heat if needed :)
    Not sure why but my eightball is saying boy for you two right now.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will of course do it a heck of a lot better than most moms out there. You guys are awesome and are going to make the greatest parents-- boy or girl... and when all else fails just make stuff up;)

    ReplyDelete