Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trusting the Universe...


I've titled this post the same as one I wrote on August 19, 2009 because I feel the same way. Though our journey with surrogacy in India in 2009 did not end up the way we wanted it to...I still feel the same way about trusting the universe. The past few days I've been stopping, looking up, and asking for help as we approach our 6 week and 5 day scan tomorrow. This is the farthest we've ever been with a pregnancy, and I can't say that I am a very religious man, but I have to trust that something outside of just the few parties involved in this very early pregnancy have a hand in helping it along to be viable. A sign of viability is a heartbeat. And that potentially could come tomorrow morning as we get our second scan. We are very hopeful that things are pointing in the right direction but as most people are early on, we are cautious. But so, so optimistic!

So I ask those that may read this in the next several hours to just think good thoughts about our appointment tomorrow. Bow your head, think positively, do a fertility dance, or just imagine a happy growing life in a warm place for us. I know all the positive energy that's out there is helping. And thank you. I'll post the results when I get the chance...

9 comments:

  1. Loads of good thoughts and positive energy going your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and Done! Have faith and hang on to your hats. Best wishes friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive thoughts and energy being sent....NOW!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good fertile thoughts here. I feel so at peace with this little one. All my positive energy is with u all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact, when I put in my garbled word verification letters, my phone's autocorrect changed the word to 'infants'.

    A good sign!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got it! Continue to think positive thoughts and we'll all do the same! I have a wonderful feeling about this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending tons of positive thoughts and baby dust your way. We know how nerve wracking it is to be in your position. Wishing you only positive news in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers, positive thoughts and a fertility jig all coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are sending you tons of positive energy and love!

    ReplyDelete