Monday, November 12, 2012

Google is a strange place...

Well I Googled "Daddy + Daddy = Me" because I saw Mike and Colin's blog, who are about to have a baby via surrogacy in India (congrats boys!)...and they posted a photo of this great onesie that I thought I should buy for Bill and me. But when I found out it was an Australian company, I thought for sure I could search a company in the U.S. that made something similar and could maybe ship it cheaper. So off I went, thinking it was an innocent search for a cute onesie for our daughter.  

Well, here are the very different images that came up in my search:

Dude, I have this covered. I'm old too.


No words, just laughter.

Cute, very cute.

This makes me feel ancient. Because I know Cristina will not be using an iPod, but something equal to what the iPod represented to me when I was a kid (albeit a 35 year old kid).


This was my favorite search result because this is what we LOVE to do with our newest baby members of the family.  And I can kind of relate to the mother's and kid's perspective. In fact, check out this video I took with Cristina just a couple weeks ago:


Maybe I just added another kooky search result to the World Wide Web with this video...but needless to say, I was very entertained this evening.







6 comments:

  1. LOL!! Good news is they ship, but always happy to shop and post to our online friends. Loving we can get cool stuff in Oz for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be grateful your results were that innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - I literally laughed out loud watching Cristina flying! So much fun (well, I'm assuming - the video didn't pick up any look of terror, so...)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I kept seeing that fan in the other room ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video...CL is a bouncing baby cutie patootie....those G searches are so funny....Daddy searches could be a little tricky...oh well...we can discreet when we have to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hehehehehe* Oh my! The vid is soooo cute. Seems she loves to "fly" :))))

    ReplyDelete