I think once a month is the best I can do right now...though I may get some energy around the holidays but I'm not betting on it.
The latest and a huge photo dump:
1. Cristina started rice cereal a few days ago. She loved it and gobbled it up...(well, kind of!)
I think she enjoyed eating the bib more than anything
Of course, a video documentation of the first semi-solid food.
Landing in LA. Daddy showing Cristina the tarmac.
A nice visit with our friend, Pam
Our LA baby shower hosts and their daughter, Flynn, with Cristina.
A fun train ride in Griffith Park...and my attempt at a cute video (with stolen music!)
An attempt at a family photo...NOT!
Buddies -- Cristina and Flynn
A better attempt at a family photo
Got Pride? LOL
Cristina's first pumpkin patch at Mister Bones' Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood.
Smiles all the way around...
Godfather Todd and Cristina snuggling...
We met up with Jason and Adrian of Stalking the Stork...
...and finally met the beautiful Olivia and Clara!
Jason and Cristina
Group photo in the parking lot
(there were some hilarious stares from customers and employees, wondering what the dozen or so men were doing with four baby girls...we finally let them in on it...it was a G.D.O. = Gay Dad Outing!)
My nephew Lucas, his son Ashton, and Cristina
Cristina and Asher
Ready to fly home (Cristina was great on the way to LA, not so great on the way home)
3. We're doing a little construction, mostly a small guest space for our out-of-town friends (since their room turned in to Cristina's nursery!):
5. Cristina came to work with me one day and it was a hoot. She tried to answer some emails but I stopped that quick enough!
6. Chloe and Cristina are becoming Super Sisters...getting along extremely well...
7. I'm the luckiest guy in the world...
9. I'm the luckiest guy in the world...
10. We all went to church for the Blessing of the Animals and Chloe got a certificate of blessing!...
11. I'm the luckiest guy in the world...
12. Cristina and I are still trying to make the same faces...
13. She's starting to reach for things...albeit the wrong things!
14. And did I say...
"I'm the luckiest darn guy in the world?"
Be well everyone.
-Bill, Doug, Cristina and Chloe